Online Guitar Lessons
I give online guitar lessons via Google Hangouts and Skype. Lessons are available to students all around the world.
Your lesson material, music, and practice notes will all be uploaded to your own private area on the Student Portal after every lesson. No need to print anything out or worry about forgetting what we learned. The student portal also gives you the ability to leave comments on each lesson so you can ask me questions at any time.
My lessons have the highest quality audio possible. Hear my microphone, guitar, and Spotify all at once. Everything is professionally mixed before it reaches your speakers.
- Save time and money on travel.
- Know you’re learning from a trusted source
- Gain the skills to play your favourite songs
- Have a creative outlet
- Learn everything you need to be able to play in a band
- Gain access to the Student Portal
- Understand the theory behind your favourite pieces of music.
Booking A Lesson
Once we’ve agreed a time, I will send you a PayPal payment request or my bank details to pay over BACS. Payment must be made before the lesson begins.
If we use Google Hangouts, I will send you a link to the lesson hangout. All you have to do is click the link and you’ll be able to join the video lesson. If you prefer to use Skype, I’ll call you at our designated lesson time.
You Will Need
- An internet connection.
- Your guitar.
- A guitar tuner.
- Speakers/headphones so you can hear me.
- A webcam and microphone (often built-in) so I can hear and see you.
- A Skype or Google account.